4.26.7, bayes rebuild, confused. -- 4.26.8

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 2 14:06:40 GMT 2004

I have just posted version 4.26.8.

The problem did not appear on Linux, but does appear on Solaris. You can
now disable all the relevant code by setting

Rebuild Bayes Every = 0

I will look into fixing this as a priority, but it is highly OS-specific
and may even be Perl-version specific. It refuses to lock a file it has
just successfully opened, but seems happy when I do it elsewhere :-(

Jules.

P.S. thanks for your patience....