4.26.7, bayes rebuild, confused.

Pascal Maes Pascal.Maes at ELEC.UCL.AC.BE
Mon Feb 2 07:56:14 GMT 2004

Hello,

I have the same behaviour with the rebuild of bayes database and I get it
every time MailScanner is launched.

To avoid the "Skipping", I have to "manually" remove the lock file
(for me it's not important since I do not use bayes !)

In SA.pm, the lock file is created before the test on "$RebuildBayes"
and the lock is removed only if the bayes database has been rebuild.

If $RebuildBayes == 0, the lock will never be removed.

if $RebuildBAYES <> 0, it seems that the rebuild on solaris don't finish
or don't begin ???

        I see the "Skipping" line in the logfile but I don't see any line
        such as "SpamAssassin Bayes database rebuild preparing" even with
        $RebuildBAYES <> 0

--
-- Pascal --