Bitdefender doesn't seem to do anything but update

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Dec 30 18:25:18 GMT 2004

Steve Campbell wrote:

> [...]
This is a fine example of the situation that is why I wrote
update_virus_scanners so that it updates all the virus scanners it finds
installed, and not just the ones you are using in your MailScanner.conf
setting. You can now add bitdefender back to the MailScanner.conf file,
safe in the knowledge that it is already up to date with its virus
signatures.

--
Julian Field