Search for list archive -- ideas?

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Dec 29 19:33:51 GMT 2004

I've used mnogoserch.

mi thanks to the people who wroted it

happy admin/happy users. (it's not google, that somehow
find out what are you thinking, but...)

But gmane works for me, and it's already installed and configured.

Saludos
LeoH