Archived mail

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Wed Dec 29 14:05:59 GMT 2004

I hate to say it, but RTFM :-)

 From MailScanner.conf:
# Space-separated list of any combination of
# 1. email addresses to which mail should be forwarded,
# 2. directory names where you want mail to be stored,
# 3. file names (they must already exist!) to which mail will be appended
#    in "mbox" format suitable for most Unix mail systems.
#
# If you give this option a ruleset, you can control exactly whose mail
# is archived or forwarded. If you do this, beware of the legal implications
# as this could be deemed to be illegal interception unless the police have
# asked you to do this.
#Archive Mail = /var/spool/MailScanner/archive
Archive Mail =

Note point 3.

--
Julian Field