MailScanner/Spamassassin/ClamAV + RelayDB (OpenBSD)

Peter Verhagen pverhagen at sapl.ab.ca
Tue Dec 28 21:09:59 GMT 2004

Yah I was kind of thinking that. Using the "local delivery agent?"
(procmail) such to catch the re-written spam header by MailScanner. The
real crutch being messages detected as spam I'd still have to deliver as
opposed to silent deletion (spam message not ending up into the end
user's mailbox).

But, with the recent idea of shared folder dump (cool idea btw) where
users can dump their spam into and automate sa-learn nightly, combined
with the mail user agent filters makes a compelling case for it.

Now to fight the powers at be to change from pop3 to imap. I just hope
Dovecot is over it's indexing problem on OpenBSD. But with procmail able
to deliver to maildir folders I'm going to see if switching to maildir
makes a difference.

Thanks a bunch,
Peter Verhagen