Configuring MailScanner and Majordomo

Michael H. Martel martelm at QUARK.VSC.EDU
Tue Dec 28 10:37:36 GMT 2004

Hello!

I'm trying to migrate my Majordomo lists over to my new mail sevrer.  They
work wonderfully.  However, because of how they're implemented (sendmail
aliases) MailScanner never sees the traffic to the lists and therefore
can't sanitize it.

Has anyone managed to setup MailScanner and Majordomo so that MailScanner
can scan the lists ?

Thanks!

Michael