Postfix and Mailscanner sitting in a tree k-iss-ing

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Mon Dec 27 23:23:24 GMT 2004

Call me crazy, but I've always used sendmail and never had any problems. I
like the way milters can be set up to do a lot of things, straightforward
configuration files (once you've googled around for sendmail.mc settings and
such), and 0 problems with MailScanner (unless you count running a rogue
sendmail process from /etc/rc.d/init.d on some stubborn old Red Hat distros
as a problem).

Maybe it's because I've never had to handle more than 10k msgs/day or more
than 1k users, but sendmail just plain works (tm).