Question about QuarantineReport-Script and MS

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Dec 23 13:50:45 GMT 2004

I haven't followed the whole thread so I may be off base here but since one
of our staffers wrote the release from quarantine script on our website I'm
at least familiar with it.

If you're using a release from quarantine script, you should set your MTA to
split a message to multiple recipients into individual emails one for each
recipient. This way each recipient can release their own email.

Steve

Steve Swaney
President
Fortress Systems Ltd.