Quarantined messages

Rodney Green rgreen at TRAYERPRODUCTS.COM
Wed Dec 22 16:51:29 GMT 2004

Thanks for your help, Glenn. I've copied the message to the
/var/spool/postfix/incoming/0 directory and ran postsuper -s and they just
sit there in that same directory. Don't know why they aren't being processed

-----Original Message-----
Of Steen, Glenn
Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 11:08 AM
To: MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK
Subject: Re: Quarantined messages

Ok, then you have the queue files there. If one should follow the "postfix
way" of reintroducing it, you should stop postfix, plop it into a suitable
queue directory (perhaps /var/spool/postfix/incoming/<starting
letter>/<fileanme>) make sure it is owned by the postfix user, postsuper -s,
start postfix. I'm sure one could skip some of that... and do it more like
MS does:)

Sorry about the postdrop thing (it doesn't work).

-- Glenn