MS/SA and DNS load (really: "relays.visi.com")?

Wed Dec 22 08:56:32 GMT 2004

Hi

I'll echo Chris's comments about the early exit.

Hopefully this will be an optional feature as I use MW to get info on
the score distribution and effectiveness of each rule. If it's bombing
out when it reaches a set threshhold you'll loose these stats (or make
them meaningless).

Hopefully they are doing something sensible like making
(my)_rules_du_jour part of the distribution and including the default
rules as part of the RDJ check.

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

> [...]