Offtopic - Mail Size limits

Randal, Phil prandal at HEREFORDSHIRE.GOV.UK
Mon Dec 20 15:06:08 GMT 2004

The biggest problem with huge emails is the limits imposed by ISPs or at
the receiving end.  As that's beyond our control, I'd keep the limit
low.  Eeeek, just peeked at our MailScanner.conf, what's that "-1" doing
there?.  I'm going to have to practice what I preach, methinks.

Happy  Christmas to you all,

Phil

----
Phil Randal