ANNOUNCE: Beta 4.37.3 released

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at nkpanama.com
Sun Dec 19 22:43:34 GMT 2004

I do understand your point, and agree wholeheartedly with your reasons for
this. I just brought it up as an FYI, not as a gripe. Perhaps someone on the
list could offer a procmail recipe or some other way where every piece of
"clean" mail can be archived to mbox files? I don't know enough about
procmail to do something like that, but I'm sure a couple of the list
regulars here are familiar enough with it... How about it, guys? Anyone? :)