Share real email addresses between MailScanner and Exchange

Steve Swaney Steve.Swaney at FSL.COM
Fri Dec 17 18:46:42 GMT 2004

Sorry, wasn't paying attention on the milter-sender dialog. It's
milter-ahead you want to use for this look-ahead capability. While
milter-sender can also check for the ability to deliver mail to the
final/next destination, milter-ahead is a lot more sophisticated in how it
handles errors and caching. I did quit a bit of testing and was very
impressed with the program. The milter-ahead site:

        http://www.milter.info/milter-ahead/

I've also just put instructions for configuring Exchange 2003 to reject
email for unknown recipients on our web site. They are available at:

        www.fsl.com/support - Milter-ahead and Exchange settings

Hope this helps,

Steve

Steve Swaney