installing again fedora core 2

Brad Beckenhauer brad at BECKENHAUER.COM
Fri Dec 17 04:02:35 GMT 2004

Quick google seach on "qpopper"
http://www.eudora.com/products/unsupported/qpopper/index.html

Qpopper is the most widely-used server for the POP3 protocol (this allows users to access their mail using any POP3 client).  Qpopper supports the latest standards, and includes a large number of optional features.  Qpopper is normally used with standard UNIX mail transfer and delivery agents such as sendmail or smail.

Enjoy!

Everything should be as simple as possible
but not one bit simpler

- Albert Einstein

>>> Steve Hickel<smhickel at CHARTERMI.NET> 12/16/2004 8:35:03 PM >>>
I would do fedora, then;
update fedora
install clamav user
install clamav
install webmin
install webmin mailscanner module
install mailscanner
turn on spamassasin

What is qpopper?

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 11:23, David Ballengee wrote:
> With all the recent problems, I am going to attempt a fresh install.
>
> how should I go about this. I would like to use Webmin with the install
>
> this is what I am thinking
>
> 1. install os (fedora core 2)
> 2. install mailscanner
> 3. install virus scanning software
> 4. install webmin
> 5. install webmin module for mailscanner
> 6. install qpopper.
>

> any thoughts??
> --
> David Ballengee