A new kind of spam

Roger Jochem roger at RUDNICK.COM.BR
Wed Dec 15 17:25:43 GMT 2004

I'm receiving hundreds of this new kind of spam (message below)... There
is a part of the message there, then another part comes from the web,
then the message continues... The written part of the message is always
different, but then comes the fix part, always from this site
sakkama.info.

Today spam, spamhaus-XBL, SBL+XBL, CBL, are all saying this is Spam. But
my concern is when another sites start using the same kind of stuff...
Any way of stopping this localy in MailScanner?

----- Original Message ----- From: Clausewitz Q. Xylophone
To: Fernando
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2004 3:11 PM
Subject: {Spam?} HS ** 0 ** Buenos tardes!

Hi there!

Appleseed
Drambuie
[O61HEg.gif] Diplallu Being too good is apt to be uninteresting.
Love is like quicksilver in the hand. Leave the fingers open and it
stays. Clutch is, and it darts away.
Old age, especially an honored old age, has so great authority, that this
is of more value than all the pleasures of youth.For parlor use, the
vague generality is a life saver.
Do not judge, and you will never be mistaken.
Everything in the world exists to end up in a book.
Grief, and an estate, is joy understood,
Faith is much better than belief. Belief is when someone else does the
thinking.

True leadership must be for the benefit of the followers, not the
enrichment of the leaders.

All great novels, all true novels, are bisexual.
When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for
granted or take them with gratitude.We may not be able to offer long-term
employment, but we should try to offer long-term employability.
A work of art that contains theories is like an object on which the price
tag has been left.
Goals allow you to control the direction of change in your favor.
The motto of chivalry is also the motto of wisdom to serve all, but love
only one.

I never failed to convince an audience that the best thing they could do
was to go away.

Limitations live only in our minds. But if we use our imaginations, our
possibilities become limitless.
They talk about their Pilgrim blood, their birthright high and holy! a
mountain-stream that ends in mud thinks is melancholy.intimidation