Quarantine Report Cron Job Script

Marcel Blenkers marcel-ml at IRC-ADDICTS.DE
Tue Dec 14 15:55:01 GMT 2004

Hi there,

just downloaded the QuarantineReport-Script from the fls-site.

I walked through the INSTALL-File, and did everything as needed..

After i tried to run the cronjob (or the script itself) the ln-procedere
worked fine..

But..

then it needed the Net::LDAP, even if i did not turned that feature on..
ok..but installed it then ;)

Now my problem..

There was no mail generated.. :(

Maybe because of my system-conf..

The Webserver is running as:

User: www group:www

I was able to change the Group-Rights within the script..but the links are
not readable, as my Quarantine-File are created with the user root:root.
:(

Maybe i should change the command for linking the file into a copy??

Any ideas for me here?

I hope someone is able to understand me ;)

Greetings

Marcel