phising question

Jason Williams jwilliams at COURTESYMORTGAGE.COM
Mon Dec 13 20:08:41 GMT 2004

Hello everyone.

Currently running a FreeBSD mailserver with MS 4.29-7, with plans on
upgrading the server this week if time permits. Also, SA 2.63.
Recently, I have been concerned with the phising attacks that have been
going on lately and was wondering what people on this list recommend to go
about combating this.

Is there anything I can do from now, until the time I upgrade, to stop
phising attacks? I've been trying to keep up with all the updates and
changes recently and plan to take full advantage of some of the new
features the latest MS provides.

but in the meantime, was hoping to get some suggestions or ideas on how to
go about protecting my network from these types of attacks.

I appreciate the help.

Cheers,

Jason