OT: Deferred: local mailer (/usr/bin/procmail) exited with EX_TEMPFAIL

Derek Catanzaro derek at ADCATANZARO.COM
Fri Dec 10 18:58:17 GMT 2004

Yes, it is over 2 GB.  I am going to clean it up and see if that helps.
This is a relay server so I really don't check mail on this server.  I
never set a quota for root, is 2 GB a standard limit for mail files?

Thanks for your response