New Installer questions Sorry :-)

Lance Haig lhaig at HAIGMAIL.COM
Fri Dec 10 11:13:03 GMT 2004

Drew,

I have about 6 different versions of distributions and I have tried
almost all of them at one time.

I even have the original Lindows and the new linspire ( I am a life
member)

So choice I have but my skills are limited :-)

I want to get it working on one first to get to grips with it and then
try out different versions

Lance