Whitelist / blacklist interactions question

Martin Sapsed m.sapsed at BANGOR.AC.UK
Fri Dec 10 08:57:12 GMT 2004

Quentin Campbell wrote:
>>Why not just add
>>   From: fred at oxfam.org.uk  no
>>to your whitelist rules or am I missing something?
>
> Yes, you can do that. However it does not necessarily mean that it will
> always be marked as spam.
>
> I want _all_ message from the "fred" address to be marked as high
> scoring spam. That is what adding it to the blacklist should do.

Sorry - should have been an "as well" in there. If you explicitly
exclude the address from being whitelisted, then the blacklisting must
work mustn't it?

Cheers,

Martin

--
Martin Sapsed            "I've got 8 little fingers and only 2 thumbs,
Microcomputer Support                      won't you leave me in peace