OT: Deferred: local mailer (/usr/bin/procmail) exited with EX_TEMPFAIL

Matthew Bowman mbowman at UDCOM.COM
Thu Dec 9 20:57:16 GMT 2004

Is the root mailbox over 2GB?

Matthew K Bowman
Systems Administrator

Ken A <ka at PACIFIC.NET>
Sent by: MailScanner mailing list <MAILSCANNER at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
12/09/2004 03:56 PM
Please respond to MailScanner mailing list