inconsistent SPF warning

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Thu Dec 9 20:21:55 GMT 2004

At 02:55 PM 12/9/2004, Julian Field wrote:
>How, in the SA 3.0 API, do I stop it from unloading
>spam.assassin.prefs.conf after each message? Or, if I can't do that, how
>do I make it re-read it? I would obviously rather do the former.

I'm looking at the code now. Looking at spamd, they use SpamAssassin.pm's
copy_config() to save, then later restore the base configuration, so I
*think* MailScanner is safe on this, but I'm not sure if there's no
clearing of the conf object after it's been used...

However, it's still worth testing if anybody who uses SA 3.0 can...