quarantined message

David Jacobson davidj at synaq.com
Thu Dec 9 15:38:16 GMT 2004

Hi,

Try and edit the file and see any inconsistencies, generally a
whitespace at the top or a missing From line or something like that,
remove the offending line(s) and all should be ok.

On Thu, 2004-12-09 at 09:49 -0500, Mark Spieth wrote:
> We had a message quarantined today with the following message.
>
> At Wed Dec  8 15:54:53 2004 the virus scanner said:
>    Too many attachments in message
>    Too many attachments in message
>
> Note to Help Desk: Look on mx2.neod.net in
> /var/spool/MailScanner/quarantine/20041208 (message iB8KrYDb012998).
>
> I have the file that mailscanner placed in the above directory. It looks
> like an mbox format, but it will not actually open, Any ideas?
>

> Thanks
>
> Mark
>
> Mark Spieth - Director of Internet Services
>
> Northeast Ohio Digital Inc.
>
> http://www.neod.net
>
> mspieth at neod.net
>
> 330-830-6551
>

> CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The materials attached hereto are confidential
> and the property of the sender. The information contained in the
> attached materials is privileged and/or confidential and is intended
> only for the use of the above-named individual(s) or entity(ies). If you
> are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized
> disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any action in
> reliance on the contents of the attached information is strictly
> prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please
> discard the information immediately

Regards,

David Jacobson
Technical Director
SYNAQ (Pty) Ltd

Tel:    011 290 6388
Fax:    011 290 6389
Cell:   083 235 0760
Mail:   davidj at synaq.com
Web:    http://www.synaq.com

Key Fingerprint
8246 FCE1 3C22 7EFB E61B  18DF 6E8B 65E8 BD50 78A1