Header infomration appearing in body of emails

Michael Freeman admin at thenamegame.com
Wed Dec 8 23:24:09 GMT 2004

I cant seem to track down this issue;

All msgs arriving have the following tagged in the body of every email;

X-Cpanel Server-MailScanner-Information: Please contact the ISP for more
information X-Cpanel Server-MailScanner: Found to be clean

any abuse report

Test msg

I just copied the identical MailScanenr.conf from one of my other servers
to my new installation and the MS version are identical. Why is this
happening and how can I turn it off? Iv looked at the options and can
find why this is happening.

NOTE: The header information appears in the body of each message and not
in the header as it should.