divert email, like archive, possible?

Jeff A. Earickson jaearick at COLBY.EDU
Wed Dec 8 20:58:49 GMT 2004

Denis,

Thank you, this worked.  My MailScanner.conf changes were:

%localrules-dir% = /etc/MailScanner/rules
Non Spam Actions = %localrules-dir%/nonspam.rules

and my ruleset was:

#---non-spam email delivery rules
From: joeblow at colby.edu and To: testbot at colby.edu forward jaearick at colby.edu
FromOrTo:       default  deliver

With this ruleset, if joeblow sends testbot email, then it goes to me
and does not end up in testbot's mailbox.  If I send testbot email,
it gets delivered.  This is what I wanted.  I knew MailScanner could
do this...

Julian, maybe this is worthy of the rules EXAMPLES file.

Jeff Earickson
Colby College