Off Topic

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Wed Dec 8 14:15:12 GMT 2004

Another interpretation from a non english speaking person.
Since it was a furniture company could the add try to explain that
things change in the world but we continue to make handcrafted furniture
for the quality and perfection ie:
"Other thing never change, now there/they(the furniture) around the
world" ie. we continue to build handmade furniture and now you can find
the all over the world for quality and style?????

Just my 2c    sorry for some word, spellcheck got screwed