MIMEDefang's action_bounce()

Dan Ferreira sendmail at vemconcursos.com
Tue Dec 7 23:08:13 GMT 2004

On 7/12/2004, at 12:06:02 PM, Ugo Bellavance wrote:

> MailScanner doesn't talk SMTP.  It may sound like a disadvantage, but I
> don't think it is.  So I guess the answer is no.

Hi Ugo,

I needed to make some important decisions based on that information,
so thanks for answering.

Are there any known problems with using MIMEDefang + MailScanner? I
mean, would it be redundant or a silly waste of server resources to
use both? Do you have any negative opinion on MIMEDefang?

I'm really going to need this action_bounce() functionality in the
future, but I still need some things done with MailScanner. Am I
making too much of an issue out of this?

Again, thanks for the invaluable info.

--
Dan Ferreira