Spamassassin upgrade

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Dec 7 14:46:49 GMT 2004

There is a package on the MS downloads page that includes SpamAssassin and
all its dependencies, and Clam for good measure as well. I would advise you
use the tar version rather than the rpm version (it's more robust). You
might want to delete the obvious Clam-related bits from the install script.
But otherwise it's about the easiest way as you get all the dependencies too
so that things like SPF checking actually work.

--
Julian Field