Double Extension Permission

Anders Andersson, IT anders.andersson at LTKALMAR.SE
Tue Dec 7 10:35:19 GMT 2004

    [ The following text is in the "ISO-8859-2" character set. ]

I think it's a good thing its on by default but I wouldnt complain if
the default rules changed so they only go for last extension. To many ppl
use dots early in filenames for different reasons but thats just just what I think  :)