System capacity

Dave Filchak dfilchak at SYMPATICO.CA
Mon Dec 6 15:05:17 GMT 2004

Hey Martin,

Yeah I figured as much that these were examples but as another reader
said, that must be a type and that 150 messages per day must actually be
150K messages per day. My mail server also does double duty as a
secondary DNS and a project development web server so I wanted to make
sure there was enough overhead.

Dave