Sending bounce/notification messages for spam going to a specific address

Andy Moran andy at WILDBRAIN.COM
Sat Dec 4 02:00:47 GMT 2004

I think I know what I need to do but I don't think MailScanner supports it..

Basically I want to deliver AND bounce for Spam Messages to a certain
address.  So:

Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/spam.actions.rules
High Scoring Spam Actions = %rules-dir%/spam.high.actions.rules

And spam.acctions.rules would look like: