SpamAssassin Rules Collection

Fri Dec 3 09:30:30 GMT 2004

Andy

www.rulesemporium.com/rules.htm

as for spamcop, according to
http://spamassassin.apache.org/tests_3_0_x.html it is.

You need to make sure the RBL tests are enabled in
spam.assassin.pref.conf (a 3.0 compatitble start version is available at
   http://www.fsl.com/support/spam.assassin.prefs.conf.SA-3.0 and make
sure you have all pre-requisite perl modules for DNS.

NB If you enable the RBL tests if will by default do ALL of them, so you
may find you have to turn some of them off by setting to score to 0
(zero) (find the names by looking the rbl rule file in
/usr/local/share/spamassassin).

--
Martin Hepworth
Snr Systems Administrator

Andy Norris wrote:
> Please feel free to email me directly if this is going to possibly flood
> the list.. :^)
>
> But I am getting quite a bit of spam coming through, and I was wondering if
> anyone who has a super setup might share with me their list of rules files
> for SpamAssassin so we might get closer to a spam-free world on our server.
>
> Is SpamCop included in SpamAssassin 3.0.1? Is there something special I
> need to do in MailScanner to turn this on?
>
>  From the bottom of my spam-infested inbox, I thank you.
>
> Andy

the system manager.