anti-phishing mode shot down by mgmt

Julian Field mailscanner at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Thu Dec 2 17:51:31 GMT 2004

You might have needed "From: *@nytimes.com no" as well.
I have been a Eudora user for many years, but their refusal to fix some
bugs which stopped features working with our IMAP server, and the
continued instability of it, finally made me switch.
I am now using Thunderbird instead, and it works great. Does everything
I need it to, and much faster and leaner that Eudora too. So Eudora
ain't getting any more cash from me.

--
Julian Field