Mqueue getting huge - MailScanner problem

Venkata Achanta vachanta at GMAIL.COM
Wed Dec 1 23:47:52 GMT 2004

Also i want to add to this,when we had this problem there is nothing
abnormal in the maillogs but the mail was being delivered at very very slow
pace and the incoming queue was huge.

I am just curious what other people do to diagonise the problem,if the logs
are normal and the incoming mail queues are growing.

I am asking for ideas to monitor and alert on this kind of situation.

Thanks
Venkata Achanta