Problem with filename ruleset for "Remove These Headers"

Mike michael at NOMENNESCIO.NET
Wed Dec 1 13:36:32 GMT 2004

    [ The following text is in the "iso-8859-15" character set. ]

>Behalf Of Julian Field
>
>And for options which can take a filename? Or for options that take a
>string which could start with "/" or could happen to be the name of a
>file on your system? (e.g. Silent Viruses). There are lots of reasons
>why this doesn't work in practice.

All options with "# This can also be the filename of a ruleset." can be put in a special class (array?). Only for options which are an element/part of that class/array will the argument be tested to see if it's a file (test -f $argument) and if so, use the settings in that file.

I can see that it can cause problems as you describe it, but it's just a thought! ;-)

>Julian Field

Mike.