Increase spaminess for a set of domains

Leonardo Helman mailscanner at LISTS.COM.AR
Wed Dec 1 12:49:36 GMT 2004

If you are useing SA 3+ you have the plugin stuff,
you shouldn't have to patch EvalTests any more.

look in Mail::SpamAssassin::Plugin

nice feature, you write (cut&paste) a few lines of .pm, a little .cf
put both archives in localrules directory, and you don't have to patch
EvalTest, every new spamassassin version.

Saludos
--
Leonardo Helman
Pert Consultores