Spam thru secondary MX

Peter Kruit p.g.b.kruit at PL.HANZE.NL
Mon Aug 30 10:24:09 IST 2004

Hello,

I've been running MailScanner/SpamAssassin and RBL checks in sendmail for 6
months now and the amount of spam has gone down quiet a bit. Recently I've
noticed that spam is being delivered thru my secondary MX. I don't have
access to the secondary MX because it's offsite and owned by another
company. They do not filter for spam. Can I somehow configure MailScanner
or SpamAssassin to check for example the first (or all) IP in the message
header against the RBLs I use?

Peter