Getting SpamAssassin's MySQL database created - RHEL V 3.0

Christiaan den Besten chris at SCORPION.NL
Mon Aug 30 09:50:15 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
> mysql> insert into user (Host, User, Password)
> values('localhost','<username>', password('<pass word>'));

that's ok.

> mysql> insert into user (Host, User, Password)
> values('localhost','My_Real_Username',' password('My_Real_Password'));

Skip the ' in front of the word password, this is messing it up. FYI: You
might also want to install "phpmyadmin", this will let you do this stuff
(and more) web-based.

bye,
Chris