Cool SpamAss hold and deliver feature, can we implement that in MailScanner

Kai Schaetzl maillists at CONACTIVE.COM
Fri Aug 27 22:32:29 IST 2004

Garry Glendown wrote on         Thu, 26 Aug 2004 16:57:09 +0200:

> OK; just noticed the "store" option in the MS config ... So I guess all
> that we need is the frontend then ... of course it doesn't make sense to
> inform the recipient of every single email ... ;)

Ok, then I misunderstood you. I think you overlooked the word "MailWatch"
in my mails. Have a look at mailwatch.sf.net, there's your interface and
your release via web. And it puts almost all necessary information for
report mails in a SQL DB.

Kai

--

Kai Schätzl, Berlin, Germany