Spam List Problems : SORBS-DNSBL SORBS-DUL

Matt Kettler mkettler at EVI-INC.COM
Fri Aug 27 20:48:37 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
At 08:53 AM 8/27/2004, Philippe AMIOT wrote:
>When I add this 2 lists (SORBS-DNSBL & SORBS-DUL) on my Spam List in
>MailScanner.conf, all the mails is marked as SPAM with no report and a 0
>score !!!!

The tagged-as-spam with 0 score is normal. The "Spam List" in
Mailscanner.conf will cause the message to be marked as spam if it's IP is
in that RBL. This happens no matter what spamassassin has to say about it.

If you don't want this to happen, let SA handle your RBLs for you.

My guess is that one of the IPs involved in most of your mail is a dialup
or dynamic IP, and listed in sorbs-dul, but you'd have to check for
yourself. Since you opted to xx out all the IP addresses, I can't check
them for you.

If you don't know how to do it manually, www.openrbl.org has an easy-to-use
web interface to check many RBLs, as does www.dnsstuff.com.