Spam List Problems : SORBS-DNSBL SORBS-DUL

Ugo Bellavance ugob at CAMO-ROUTE.COM
Fri Aug 27 14:44:08 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
Philippe AMIOT wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have some probleme with my Spam List on MailScanner (with SpamAssassin)
>
> When I add this 2 lists (SORBS-DNSBL & SORBS-DUL) on my Spam List in
> MailScanner.conf, all the mails is marked as SPAM with no report and a 0
> score !!!!
>
> Here is an header :
> The symptomes is the same else if the mail come from inside or outside of the
> domain !

> From: Philippe AMIOT <user1 at xxxxx.xx>
> To: user2 at xxxxx.xx
> Subject: *****Spam***** test
> Date: Fri, 27 Aug 2004 16:28:56 +0400
>

> Anyone have an idea ?

Have you done lookup on those lists for the IPs that are considered as
spam ?

It is normal that you get a score zero if you have the setting not to
use spamasssasin if on spam list.