Mailscanner and server load

kfliong kfliong at WOFS.COM
Fri Aug 27 11:29:28 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
At 04:46 PM 27/8/2004, you wrote:
----------
Also I check for valid email addresses on the inbound MTA. If it's not
from/to a valid address it gets rejected (this stops around 2/3's of
spam before it hits MS, yes 2/3's!!!), and thus reduces load on MS.
---------
Can you elaborate further on this? How do you do that? Do you have to add
the addresses manually to the list?

Thanks in advance.