new header in e-mails from postmaster?

[iso-8859-2] Marcin Ro¿ek marcin.rozek at IOS.EDU.PL
Fri Aug 27 11:26:46 IST 2004

On Thu, 26 Aug 2004, Julian Field wrote:

> Try the attached patch and let me know if it solves the problem for you.

I did apply the patch and restart mailscanner. Now i send an Eicar
test file to myself. Mailscanner catch this and sends notice to me
(option "Notices To") but there's no header

These are headers that i see when i view this notice in Thunderbird:

Do i miss something?

> Note that some of the report files in the supplied setup already contain
> all the headers, so you can just edit those reports.
yes - but everything that's included in postmaster's notices is in
languages.conf (NoticeVirusInfected, NoticeFilenameInfected, NoticePrefix
etc.) or is generated so i can't put my own headers as i can do eg. in
sender.virus.report.txt. Or can i?

Regards,
Marcin