Error message...any ideas? {Scanned}

SW wppiphoto at wppi.com
Thu Aug 26 17:25:59 IST 2004

Hi,

Just started getting this message from my server and I'm trying to figure
out why:

namaste

The -P option has been removed.
write failed to Bayes journal /home/namaste/.spamassassin/bayes_journal (0
of 4028)!
procmail: Quota exceeded while writing "/var/spool/mail/namaste"
550 namaste... Can't create output

I'm not sure who is namaste? I didn't send out an e-mail to that user. This
happens on every message I send out to valid e-mail addresses. Also, I tried
to look in my server for the above path /home/namaste/... and I don't have
such a path. Does anyone know what is the problem? BTW, I have not updated
anything on this server except the daily checks of our anti-virus programs.

Thanks,

SW

        WPPi.com        |        WPPi.Net
  http://www.wppi.com   |  http://www.wppi.net