version information.

Alex Neuman van der Hans alex at NKPANAMA.COM
Tue Aug 24 00:34:10 IST 2004

<x-flowed>
I run at least 6 different scanners on my own box (ClamAV+BitDefender at
my clients') and I feel a lot more confident that viruses will be caught
than if I was depending on any single scanner.

That and good filtering rules (no pw-protected zips, no .exe's, etc.)
will make it damn near impossible for viruses to get through.