version information.

JD jd at BENTECMED.COM
Mon Aug 23 23:48:57 IST 2004

Hi everyone,

I have a couple of questions I want to throw out for the sake of discussion.
I have Sophos v3.80. Has anyone heard of them cutting off virus definitions
like symantec and mcafee have been known to do if you don't renew a
subscription? Im worried that mailscanner will try to run the update script,
won't get the updates, and I would never ever know until I'm swamped with
viruses. It seems that the mailscanner install faq's lean towards using
sophos. Any reason why its preferred? and how important is it really to
update mailscanner itself?
wheres my version of mailscanner listed anyway?

-Jason