Help Understanding FAQ Answer

Christian Campbell ccampbell at BRUEGGERS.COM
Mon Aug 23 17:43:31 IST 2004

Julian Field wrote:
> At 16:45 19/08/2004, you wrote:
>> If I want to NOT scan an email from
>> <mailto:user at domain.tld>user at domain.tld, how do I
>> config?  <mailto:user at domain.tld>user at domain.tld is sending an HTML
>> email with a form that needs to be delivered (with the form intact)
>> for legitimate business purposes.
>
> One extra point in addition: you don't want to switch off
> scanning for mail
> from this address, you just want to disable form tag checking for this
> address. Never switch off more checks than you absolutely
> have to, or it
> will come back to bite you one day.

I guess due to a lack of understanding the bigger picture with MailScanner,
I'm not sure how to accomplish what I need, even *after* reading the FAQ.

I need to disable checking for HTML forms from a specific email address
while still performing all other tests on said email address.  Any chance
someone can give me a step-by-step?

Thanks in advance,
Christian