eTRUST and update reporting

Hendrik den Hartog hden at KCBBS.GEN.NZ
Fri Aug 20 21:13:44 IST 2004

First..

 Thanks for the earlier replies regarding eTrust. After altering
 virus.scanners.conf, pointing it to the etrust folder sorted the
 problem and had MailScanner 'find' and begin to use eTrust.

 I now have just one more query, although I suspect this
 isn't an issue,

 I'm running both Sophos and eTrsut. At update,
 sophos reports..

 update.virus.scanners: Found sophos installed
 update.virus.scanners: Running autoupdate for sophos
 Sophos-autoupdate[8219]: Sophos successfully updated [SNIP]

 Where as eTrust reports...

 update.virus.scanners: Running autoupdate for etrust
 eTrust-autoupdate[8132]: eTrust did not need updating

 But, the eTrust log do show a successfull dowmload?

 Just checking to see if I need another config tweak
 somewhere? although I'm happy to live with this as it
 doesn't seem to be affecting performance.

Cheers!
Hendrik