HPUX IA64

Stephen Swaney steve.swaney at FSL.COM
Thu Aug 19 23:17:37 IST 2004

Excellent point Peter and I'll fill in the blanks for the one I know about
(a test system).

I should have been a bit more specific. I'm also trying to find out how much
email a 2-1300MHz IA64 CPUs with 4GB of RAM could process if it were running
MailScanner with SpamAssassin and a typical load of related applications.

Thanks,

Steve

Stephen Swaney
President